This four-day course has been completely redesigned and updated for 2017. You will learn about the entire probate process from Joe C. Ramos, Broker & Ramon Lamelas, JD, along with a roster of some of the most prestigious experts in their given fields. The typical schedule is as follows:Day 1:
- 9am-11am – The Probate Process: Joe C. Ramos, Broker / Ramon Lamelas, JD
- The Sale of a Probate
- Full and Limited Authority
- The Overbid and Court Confirmation
- 11am-1pm – Necessary Probate Forms: Ana Maria Jimenez, Probate Paralegal
- Understanding the Court Forms
- The CAR Listing and Probate Purchase Agreements
- 9am-11am – Trusts & How to Avoid Probate: Paul Velasco, Certified Probate Specialist Attorney
- What is Trust Administration?
- How Can a Successor Trustee Avoid Liability?
- 11am-1pm – Property Tax Issues in Probate: LA County Assessor’s Office
- The Importance of Propositions 58, 193, 60, 90, 110, and 8
- Why the Assessor Must Be Notified Upon the Owner’s Death
- 9am-11am – Medi-Cal and VA Benefits: Sandra Diaz, Attorney
- The Difference Between Medi-Cal and Medi-Care
- Can the State Put a Lien on my Home?
- What Properties Are Exempt: Real Estate & Personal
- The Aid & Attendance Pension for Veterans
- 11am-1pm – Title Problems in Probate & Trusts: Gary Bregman, Attorney / Larry Christian, Vice President at ORTC
- What to Look for in a Preliminary Report
- 9am-11am – Conservatorship Sales: Jennifer Sawday, Attorney
- Understanding the Conservatorship Process
- Learn How to Handle a Conservatorship Sale
- When Do You Use a Conservatorship?
- 11am-1pm – Using Your New Probate Knowledge: Joe C. Ramos, Broker / Ramon Lamelas, JD
- 17 Ways of Prospecting Probate Leads
- Course Review
Class will start PROMPTLY at scheduled time. Cell phones on silent. No Texting.
Date, location, and instructors are subject to change.
REPEAT STUDENTS: Please note that we are no longer offering this course for free to returning students. If you have already taken this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a personal coupon code to take the entire course again for only $99.99.
Please select Location and Date/Time for this course